Shown below is the latest breaking player news in the fantasy sports world. We have included the NFL, NBA, & MLB news feeds to quickly gather information as it comes in from Rotoworld.
- Dalvin Cook rushed 13 times for 55 yards and caught 5-of-7 targets for 28 yards and one touchdown in the Vikings\' 21-7, Week 14 loss to the Seahawks.
- Russell Wilson completed just 10-of-20 passes for 72 scoreless yards and an interception in the Seahawks\' 21-7, Week 14 win over the Vikings.
- Kirk Cousins completed 20-of-33 passes for 208 yards and one touchdown in the Vikings\' 21-7, Week 14 loss to the Seahawks on Monday night.
- Chris Carson rushed 22 times for 90 yards and one touchdown in the Seahawks\' 21-7, Week 14 win over the Vikings on Monday night.
- Tyreek Hill (heel, wrist) did not practice Monday.
- Austin Ekeler (neck) is also in the league\'s concussion protocol.
- Melvin Gordon (knee) remained sidelined at Monday\'s practice.
- 49ers placed WR Pierre Garcon (knee) on injured reserve, ending his season.
- The Associated Press\' Joe Reedy considers Austin Ekeler (neck) "extremely doubtful" for Thursday night\'s Week 15 game against the Chiefs.
- Doug Baldwin (hip) is inactive for Monday night\'s Week 14 game against the Vikings.
- LeBron James had 28 points, nine rebounds, 12 assists, a steal and four 3-pointers in Monday\'s 108-105 win over Dwyane Wade and the Heat.
- Richaun Holmes scored a season-high 19 points before fouling out in 25 minutes vs. the Clippers on Monday.
- Justise Winslow kept the fire burning on Monday, hitting 11-of-20 shots and 6-of-10 3-pointers for a season-high 28 points, seven rebounds, two assists and a steal in 38 minutes.
- Karl-Anthony Towns scored 31 points (11-of-15 FG, 8-of-12 FT) with 11 rebounds, four assists and one 3-pointer in 34 minutes Monday against the Warriors.
- Mikal Bridges scored a career-high 19 points vs. the Clippers in a 123-119 overtime loss on Monday, hitting 6-of-12 shots and 3-of-3 free throws.
- Josh Jackson scored 18 points vs. the Clippers on Monday with a career-high eight assists, four rebounds, one steal, one block and two triples in 31 minutes.
- De\'Anthony Melton made another start at point guard vs. the Clippers on Monday, scoring 13 points with a career-high eight assists, four rebounds, two steals and two turnovers in 36 minutes.
- Stephen Curry scored 38 points (12-of-23 FG, 7-of-7 FT) with seven rebounds, six assists, seven 3-pointers, two steals and one blocked shot in 35 minutes Monday against the Timberwolves.
- Mike Conley scored 19 points with six assists, one rebound, two steals and two triples in 32 minutes vs. the Nuggets on Monday.
- Nikola Jokic scored a game-high 27 points in a 105-99 win over the Grizzlies on Monday, adding 12 rebounds, six assists, two steals and one triple in 38 minutes.
- Andy Martino of SNY.tv reports that the Yankees are "pushing hard" to make a trade with the Mets.
- Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic reports that the Mets have discussed a three-team trade with the Yankees and Marlins in which they would land J.T. Realmuto.
- Marc Topkin of the Tampa Bay Times reports that the Rays have maintained a "running dialogue" with Nelson Cruz.
- Robert Murray of The Athletic reports that the Brewers have expressed interest in Daniel Murphy.
- Miguel Cabrera (biceps) resumed swinging a bat earlier this month.
- Diamondbacks general manager Mike Hazen said Monday that Jake Lamb (shoulder) will play some first base next season in addition to third base.
- Mike Puma of the New York Post reports that the Mets met with Wilson Ramos on Monday.
- Tigers signed RHP Tyson Ross to a one-year, $5.75 million contract.
- Nationals general manager Mike Rizzo said Monday that the team has made contract extension offers to Anthony Rendon.
- Yankees general manager Brian Cashman confirmed Monday that he\'s had "several conversations" with Manny Machado\'s agent, Dan Lozano, about the infielder.