Shown below is the latest breaking player news in the fantasy sports world. We have included the NFL, NBA, & MLB news feeds to quickly gather information as it comes in from Rotoworld.
- NFL Network\'s Ian Rapoport seconded an ESPN New York report that the Jets are "willing to pay a lot of money to Kirk Cousins, maybe more than anyone else."
- The Charlotte Observer reports Julius Peppers is "leaning toward" returning for a 17th NFL season.
- The Dallas Morning News\' David Moore expects the Cowboys to place the franchise tag on DE DeMarcus Lawrence.
- ESPN\'s Tim McManus reports the Eagles will interview RBs coach Duce Staley and WRs coach Mike Groh for their vacant offensive coordinator job.
- ESPN\'s Mike DiRocco expects the Jaguars to tag Allen Robinson if the two sides cannot work out a deal.
- ESPN\'s Rich Cimini reports the Jets are "willing to pay whatever it takes" to land Kirk Cousins.
- Impending free agent LeGarrette Blount said he "hopes" to re-sign with the Eagles.
- Texans informed ILB Brian Cushing of his release.
- ESPN\'s Rich Cimini reports the Jets view Bilal Powell as a "complementary back."
- According to NFL draft insider Tony Pauline, the 49ers are one of several teams high on Oklahoma State WR Marcell Ateman.
- LeBron James led his All-Star team to a spirited win on Sunday with 29 points, 10 rebounds, eight assists, four 3-pointers and one steal in a game-high 31 minutes.
- Taj Gibson scored a career-high 28 points with seven rebounds, one assist, one steal and two blocks in 39 minutes against the Lakers on Thursday.
- Jimmy Butler scored 24 points with five rebounds, four assists, one steal, three blocks and one turnover in 41 minutes against the Lakers on Thursday.
- Ivica Zubac scored put up season-highs 19 points and 11 rebounds in 20 minutes during a 119-111 loss to the Wolves on Thursday.
- Julius Randle scored 23 points with nine rebounds, two assists, one block and two steals in 31 minutes against the Wolves on Thursday.
- Nikola Jokic turned in one of the best stat lines of the year during a 134-123 win over the Bucks on Thursday, making 11-of-14 from the field for 30 points with 15 boards, 17 assists, one steal, two blocks and three 3-pointers in 34 minutes.
- Jamal Murray made 9-of-12 from the field for 26 points with five rebounds, five assists, three steals and five 3-pointers in 36 minutes against the Bucks on Thursday.
- Gary Harris (foot) looked 100 percent against the Bucks on Thursday, scoring 28 points with one rebound, two assists, one steal and five 3-pointers in 39 minutes.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo posted his first triple-double of the season during a 134-123 loss to the Nuggets on Thursday, scoring 36 points with 11 rebounds, 13 assists, three blocks and one 3-pointer in 39 minutes.
- Eric Bledsoe scored 27 points with three rebounds, eight assists, five steals and three 3-pointers in 37 minutes against the Nuggets on Thursday.
- Jon Heyman of FanRag Sports reports that the Red Sox and J.D. Martinez are "moving close to a deal."
- Bryce Harper said in his first media session of the spring Monday that he doesn\'t want to discuss anything beyond the 2018 season.
- According to Evan Drellich of NBC Sports Boston, the Red Sox were still in negotiations for J.D. Martinez on Monday.
- According to Jerry Crasnick of ESPN.com, the Nationals have agreed to terms with veteran reliever Joaquin Benoit.
- Josh Donaldson said he has had preliminary talks with the Blue Jays about a contract extension, but that he wants to focus on the season and expects to become a free agent.
- Troy Tulowitzki (heel) couldn\'t say for sure Monday that he\'ll be ready for Opening Day.
- According to Grant Brisbee of SB Nation, Tim Lincecum has a guaranteed contract offer from a team that’s not the Giants.
- Jon Heyman of FanRag Sports reports that Chris Tillman is returning to the Orioles.
- Joe Musgrove said Monday that he\'s not concerned about his shoulder.
- Angels signed OF Chris Young to a one-year contract.