Shown below is the latest breaking player news in the fantasy sports world. We have included the NFL, NBA, & MLB news feeds to quickly gather information as it comes in from Rotoworld.
- Kelvin Benjamin (right knee) is "still being evaluated."
- ESPN\'s Chris Mortensen reports Eagles second-round CB Sidney Jones (Achilles, NFI) is expected to practice this week.
- Eagles coach Doug Pederson confirmed Carson Wentz suffered a torn ACL and is out for the season.
- Jamaal Williams played 50-of-76 (66 percent) snaps Week 14 against the Browns.
- Arizona Sports 98.7\'s Mike Jurecki reports the Cardinals have "reached out" to Blaine Gabbert about a contract extension.
- Texans coach Bill O\'Brien said he expects T.J. Yates to start Week 15 against the Jaguars.
- NBC Sports Boston\'s Phil Perry reports Chris Hogan (shoulder, questionable) will play Monday night against the Dolphins.
- Jets coach Todd Bowles said Bryce Petty will start if Josh McCown (broken hand) cannot play Week 15 against the Saints.
- Greg Olsen played 59-of-64 (92 percent) snaps Week 14 against the Vikings.
- Le\'Veon Bell rushed 13 times for 48 yards and two touchdowns and caught 9-of-10 targets for 77 yards and a touchdown in Week 14 against Baltimore.
- Jameer Nelson (left ankle) will not play on Monday vs. Houston.
- Anthony Davis (left adductor) is questionable for Monday\'s game vs. Houston.
- Updating a previous report, Paul George (calf) is going through some drills at Monday\'s morning shootaround.
- James Harden is probable for Monday\'s game vs. the Pelicans with a bruised left calf.
- Dennis Smith Jr. (left hip strain) does not have a timetable to return, according to coach Rick Carlisle.
- Doug McDermott scored a season-high 23 points in 31 minutes on Sunday, making 9-of-13 field goals with two 3-pointers and three rebounds.
- Ersan Ilyasova stayed hot with 20 points on 7-of-11 shooting Sunday, going 5-of-6 from downtown with four rebounds, two assists, two steals and two blocks in 31 minutes.
- Rajon Rondo returned from a day of rest to finish Sunday\'s home victory with a season-high 18 assists, 13 points, five steals, one block and one 3-pointer in 37 minutes.
- Jrue Holiday dropped 34 points with five 3-pointers, five assists, four rebounds, two steals and two blocks on Sunday, making 11-of-21 FGs and 7-of-8 FTs in 41 minutes.
- Ben Simmons had 27 points, 10 assists, five rebounds and one block, but he couldn\'t prevent the Sixers\' fourth straight loss on Sunday.
- Jeff Fletcher of the Orange County Register confirms that the Angels have had discussions with free agent third baseman Mike Moustakas.
- Marlins acquired INFs Starlin Castro and Jose Devers, and RHP Jorge Guzman from the Yankees for OF Giancarlo Stanton and cash considerations.
- Yankees acquired OF Giancarlo Stanton and cash considerations from the Marlins for INFs Starlin Castro and Jose Devers, and RHP Jorge Guzman.
- Marc Topkin of the Tampa Bay Times reports that the Mets have inquired on Rays closer Alex Colome.
- According to Bob Nightengale of USA Today, the Red Sox have let several teams know that Jackie Bradley, Jr. is available via trade.
- According to Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic, Brandon Morrow\'s deal with the Cubs is for $21 million over two years.
- According to Bob Nightengale of USA Today, the Cardinals and Rockies are "aggressively pursuing" Rays closer Alex Colome via trade.
- Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic reports that the Cardinals have agreed to a two-year, $11 million contract with free agent right-hander Luke Gregerson.
- Jon Heyman of FanRag Sports reports that the Yankees are planning a press conference to introduce Giancarlo Stanton on Monday.
- Jon Heyman of FanRag Sports reports that the Cubs "seem focused on" Alex Cobb to round out their rotation.