Shown below is the latest breaking player news in the fantasy sports world. We have included the NFL, NBA, & MLB news feeds to quickly gather information as it comes in from Rotoworld.
- The New Orleans Advocate believes second-year UDFA Taysom Hill could be a legitimate contender for the Saints\' No. 2 quarterback job.
- NFL.com\'s Tom Pelissero reports the Steelers have "no expectation" that Le\'Veon Bell will report before he did last season, which was Sept. 1.
- Packers signed TE Marcedes Lewis, formerly of the Jaguars.
- Yahoo Sports reports that, using a "Washington consulting firm," the NFL polled fans last summer on whether free agent Colin Kaepernick should be signed.
- The Seahawks expect FS Earl Thomas to report for mandatory minicamp.
- Reuben Foster reported to 49ers OTAs on Thursday.
- Contradicting his public statement, Terrance Williams told police that Kendall Wright, whom Williams played with at Baylor, was the driver for his weekend car accident, and that Williams was not in the car.
- Bucs signed No. 12 overall pick DT Vita Vea to a four-year contract.
- Saints coach Sean Payton confirmed Mark Ingram is expected to report for mandatory minicamp.
- Speaking Thursday, Saints coach Sean Payton said Cameron Meredith (knee) is "way ahead of schedule" in his recovery.
- Coach Mike D\'Antoni said he\'s "worried" about Chris Paul (right hamstring) playing in Game 6 on Saturday.
- James Harden struggled in a 98-94 victory over the Warriors in Game 5, making 5-of-21 from the field for 19 points with three rebounds, four assists, two steals and six turnovers in 39 minutes.
- Eric Gordon scored 24 points with four rebounds, one assist, two steals, one block and three 3-pointers in 36 minutes against the Warriors on Thursday.
- P.J. Tucker scored eight points with nine rebounds and two 3-pointers in 42 minutes against the Warriors on Thursday.
- Kevin Durant scored 29 points with four rebounds, one block and three 3-pointers in 40 minutes during a 98-94 loss to the Rockets in Game 5 on Thursday.
- Klay Thompson scored 23 points with four rebounds, one assist and four 3-pointers in 43 minutes against the Rockets in a Game 5 loss on Thursday.
- Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Kevin Durant, Draymond Green and Kevon Looney will start again for Thursday\'s Game 5.
- Andre Iguodala (leg) has been ruled out for Game 5 against the Rockets on Thursday.
- Nikola Jokic appears to have lost weight already this offseason, and he will not play in international basketball this summer.
- Damian Lillard, James Harden, LeBron James, Kevin Durant and Anthony Davis were named to the 2017-18 All-NBA First Team.
- Brandon Nimmo went a perfect 4-for-4 with a pair of doubles, a triple, a walk and two runs scored to lead the Mets to a 5-0 win over the Brewers on Thursday.
- Danny Duffy kept the Rangers to one run on four hits over 7 2/3 innings in an 8-2 win Thursday.
- Blake Snell struck out eight Red Sox over six scoreless innings in a 6-3 win Thursday.
- Alex Bregman went 2-for-4 with an RBI double and a three-run home run to help the Astros down the Indians 8-2 on Thursday.
- According to Jon Heyman of FanRag Sports, the Royals are "quietly" letting teams know they plan to be sellers at the trade deadline.
- Mets manager Mickey Callaway said he has no plans to remove from Jeurys Familia the closer role.
- Alex Gordon (hip, neck) has been scratched from Thursday\'s game against the Rangers.
- Dylan Bundy fanned a career-high 14 and turned in his second career complete game as the Orioles beat the White Sox 9-3 on Thursday.
- Nathan Eovaldi (elbow) will make his 2018 debut Monday or Tuesday against the Athletics.
- Dustin Pedroia (knee) will be activated for Friday\'s game against the Braves.