Shown below is the latest breaking player news in the fantasy sports world. We have included the NFL, NBA, & MLB news feeds to quickly gather information as it comes in from Rotoworld.
- Allen Robinson (groin) is expected to play against the Patriots in Week 7.
- Isaiah Crowell (foot) is expected to play against the Vikings in Week 7.
- Travis Benjamin (foot) is expected to play against the Titans in Week 7.
- ESPN\'s Adam Schefter reports Rob Gronkowski (back) is not expected to play Week 7 against the Bears, but he is expected back for Week 8.
- ESPN\'s Adam Schefter reports Khalil Mack (ankle) is expected to play Week 7 against the Patriots.
- The Miami Herald confirms the Dolphins have "spoken to multiple teams" about trading DeVante Parker.
- ESPN\'s Adam Schefter reports Rob Gronkowski (doubtful, back/ankle) is "highly unlikely" to play in Week 7 against Chicago.
- Texans activated S Andre Hal from the reserve/NFI list.
- Melvin Gordon (hamstring) has been downgraded to questionable for Week 7 against the Titans.
- Calvin Ridley (ankle) wasn\'t listed on the Week 7 injury report.
- JaVale McGee hit 7-of-11 shots and 2-of-3 free throws for 16 points, six rebounds, two assists and five more blocks in 20 minutes of Saturday\'s loss to the Rockets.
- Rajon Rondo took exception to Chris Paul trying to gouge his eyeballs out, and threw a punch at Paul during a fourth-quarter melee on Saturday, causing both players (and Brandon Ingram) to be ejected.
- Chris Paul put his fingers in Rajon Rondo\'s face and pushed him violently, causing Rondo to react with a punch, which Paul followed up with a punch of his own, causing both players to be ejected on Saturday. Brandon Ingram, who also hit Paul with a punch and started the melee by shoving James Harden, was also ejected with about four minutes left in the game.
- Brandon Ingram was ejected for throwing a punch in the second half on Saturday.
- Blake Griffin scored 33 points with 12 rebounds, five assists, no turnovers and five 3-pointers in 35 minutes against the Bulls during a 118-116 win on Saturday.
- Derrick Rose was magnificent on Saturday, scoring 28 points (11-of-21 FGs) with five rebounds, five assists, two steals, one block, and two 3-pointers in 32 minutes against the Mavs.
- Karl-Anthony Towns scored 31 points on 9-of-16 shooting, adding five rebounds, two assists, one steal, one block, and four 3-pointers in 34 minutes on Saturday against the Mavs.
- Zach LaVine made 12-of-21 from the field for 33 points with three rebounds, three assists and two 3-pointers in 37 minutes against the Pistons during a 118-116 loss on Saturday.
- Kemba Walker went off yet again during a 113-112 win over the Heat on Saturday, making 14-of-31 from the field for 39 points with five rebounds, seven assists and seven 3-pointers in 40 minutes.
- Dennis Smith Jr. hit the game-winner and scored 19 points (7-of-14 FGs, 1-of-6 3PTs) with three rebounds, six assists, and one 3-pointer in 26 minutes against the Wolves on Saturday.
- Cody Bellinger was named NLCS MVP after the Dodgers\' Game 7 win over the Brewers on Saturday.
- Yasiel Puig went 3-for-4 with a three-run home run to lead the Dodgers to a 5-1 win in Saturday\'s NLCS Game 7 against the Brewers.
- Joc Pederson is starting in left field and batting leadoff for the Dodgers in Saturday\'s NLCS Game 7 against the Brewers.
- Jesse Sanchez of MLB.com reports the Marlins will announce the signing of international prospects Victor Victor Mesa and Victor Mesa Jr. on Monday.
- Brian McTaggart of MLB.com reported that Jose Altuve recently had surgery on his right knee.
- Jesus Aguilar went 3-for-4 with a pair of doubles and three RBI on Friday, propelling the Brewers to a 7-2 victory over the Dodgers in Game 6 of the NLCS and forcing a do-or-die Game 7 on Saturday.
- Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic reports that David Bell "would appear to be the favorite" for the Reds\' manager job after Joe Girardi withdrew his name from consideration.
- Joe Musgrove underwent surgery to repair his right abdominal wall and help a pelvic stress reaction heal.
- David Freese is starting at first base and batting leadoff for the Dodgers in Friday\'s NLCS Game 6 against the Brewers.
- Red Sox manager Alex Cora said in an interview on WEEI on Friday that Chris Sale (illness) will start Game 1 of the World Series next Tuesday.