Shown below is the latest breaking player news in the fantasy sports world. We have included the NFL, NBA, & MLB news feeds to quickly gather information as it comes in from Rotoworld.
- Marlon Mack rushed two times for 18 yards in the Colts\' Week 6 loss to the Titans.
- T.Y. Hilton caught just 1-of-4 targets for 19 yards in the Colts\' Week 6 loss to the Titans.
- Marcus Mariota completed 23-of-32 passes for 306 yards, one touchdown, and one interception in the Titans\' Week 6 win over the Colts on Monday night.
- Derrick Henry rushed 19 times for 131 yards and one touchdown in the Titans\' 36-22, Week 6 win over the Colts on Monday night.
- Marcus Mariota (hamstring) is active and starting Week 6 against the Colts on Monday night.
- Coach Mike McCarthy emphatically shot down any possibility of the Packers signing free agent Colin Kaepernick.
- NFL Network\'s Ian Rapoport reports Redskins K Dustin Hopkins (hip) is week to week.
- Coach Dirk Koetter confirmed Jameis Winston has a sprained AC joint in his right (throwing) shoulder and is day to day.
- Packers coach Mike McCarthy revealed Monday that Aaron Rodgers needs surgery on his broken right collarbone.
- Chiefs re-signed RB C.J. Spiller.
- According to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, the Nuggets will likely waive Jameer Nelson.
- Dante Exum has elected to undergo surgery to stabilize the AC joint of his left shoulder.
- Richard Jefferson is "closing in" on a one-year, $2.3M deal with the Denver Nuggets according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (ankle) did not practice on Monday.
- George Hill (groin) practiced on Monday and is hoping he\'ll be cleared for Wednesday\'s season opener against the Rockets.
- Luke Walton said he\'s considering throwing Kyle Kuzma into the starting lineup for the first two games of the season while Kentavious Caldwell-Pope serves his suspension.
- LaMarcus Aldridge has reportedly agreed to a three-year, $72.3 million extension with the Spurs.
- Josh Hart was forced out of Monday\'s practice with a left Achilles issue, and he is scheduled for an MRI later today.
- Julius Randle (ribs) was limited to the non-contact portions of Monday\'s practice.
- Andre Bogut (groin) did not participate during the scrimmage portion of Monday\'s practice.
- CC Sabathia came up big for the Yankees on Monday, spinning six shutout frames in an 8-1 ALCS Game 3 victory over the Astros.
- Aaron Judge clubbed a three-run homer in the Yankees\' ALCS Game 3 victory over the Astros on Monday.
- Lance McCullers will start for the Astros in Game 4 of the ALCS against the Yankees on Tuesday.
- Chad Jennings of the Boston Herald reports that former Tigers manager Brad Ausmus interviewed for the Red Sox\' manager job on Monday.
- ESPN\'s Buster Olney reports that Mets hitting coach Kevin Long is "regarded as the favorite" at this juncture for the team\'s managerial opening.
- Luis Severino was not sent for further testing and is in line to start a potential Game 6 of the ALCS.
- Cameron Maybin is starting in left field and batting ninth for the Astros in Monday\'s ALCS Game 3 versus the Yankees.
- Chase Headley will serve as the designated hitter for Game 3 of the ALCS against the Astros on Monday.
- Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said Monday that Corey Seager (back) won\'t travel with the team to Chicago.
- Justin Turner played the role of hero on Sunday night, clubbing a walk-off three-run homer in the ninth inning, powering the Dodgers to a 4-1 victory over the Cubs and a commanding 2-0 lead in the NLCS.